Tabitha Deller is a teacher and writer who is passionate about God’s Word and the life-changing truths found in it. Today on the podcast she shares for women who want more but are tired of dream chasing and fear facing only to discover herself still rat racing. She compares King Solomon in Ecclesiastes … where he mentions this chasing after the wind and John who reminds us that it is all about abiding. She teaches us purposeful living in Called … how simplifying our role is magnifying His role. Tabitha Deller will inspire you to deepen your walk with God and study God’s Word.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- What to do when you feel called but don’t seem to have time to do what is on your heart
- How to live in your calling and purpose
- What it means to abide even when you’re busy
- How you find the consistency in spending time with God
- You are called as a child of God … and that is enough … but there is more
- The pitfalls for getting stuck in a rut and not living it out
- How you are called to be still and know He is God
- What to do when you’re focused on what God is doing in others and not having eyes to see what He’s doing in your own life
- What does it look like to be called to grow in your faith
- What is missing from the way we connect with each other these days and what to do about it
Find Tabitha on social media:
Find Jill on social media:
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you’ll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax-deductible. Thanks so much!YES! I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!