There are a lot of options for ways you can make an impact and more technology and options to do it well than ever before. So how do you decide where to spend your time, money and influence? Do you know you were created to make a difference in the world and leave a mark? Do you know how to use your influence for the glory of God?
My guest today is Rachael Gilbert. She is a business owner, coach, writer, podcaster, and speaker. She has been faithful to use the gifts God has given her. Based on the word God gave Rachael for 2019 … I thought you’d be inspired to make this year the best one ever. Her word is intentional. In fact, that is part of her new course the Intentional Influencers. I wanted to bring her on the podcast to share what God is showing her about intentionality so we can all learn to be more effective with what God has entrusted to us.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- The #1 reason God can’t expand your territory.
- How to take what you’re doing online and make it a business.
- What God showed her about the importance of being intentional
- How being intentional impacts your faith and family
- How to sign up for her course, The Intentional Influencers (which closes tonight, February 18th!)
- Her advice on how to get paid to be an influencer.
- What to do when you feel like you have a message but get overwhelmed with how to share it.
- The Declare Conference (the blogger’s conference)
- Gateway King’s University (where she’s going to grad school)
Find Rachael on social media:
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you’ll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible. Thanks so much!YES! I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!