Rachel Elizabeth Murray is a celebrity fitness personality, trainer and nutrition coach, determined to cause a positive effect on the lives of people worldwide. She strives to help people live a holistically fit lifestyle and recognize you God-given value and potential. She has been on the cover of serval fitness magazines, appeared in multiple fitness videos and commercials. She also leads a prayer ministry called She Kneels. She founded Cause Fitness, an organization committed to giving back to causes through her coaching business. She currently lives in Los Angeles and is here with us today!
In this podcast, you’ll get to hear her testimony of how she was chasing the fitness god until GOD showed up in an audible voice! With His help, she overcame the trauma of rape and now speaks to people about His love. You will be inspired by her love for God and people. Learn more about what we talk about below.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- Her incredible testimony of growing up in the faith but not walking with God until later in life
- Hear how God showed up in her room with an audible voice
- How God takes pain and turns it into purpose
- My testimony – never before shared online
- Why she started Cause Fitness and why it matters
- Our dream for hosting retreats together
- How you can join Rachel on her live weekly prayer call
- What God is teaching her now about childlike faith
- What it means when God isn’t speaking (he’s redirecting)
- Why God hides from us (and does it for us)
- Why our view of God matters
- How you can support Cause Fitness and spread the word
- How you can get online coaching from Rachel
Find Rachel on social media:
Find Jill on social media:
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you’ll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible. Thanks so much!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!