Bridgette Reed is best known for her self-published book Bold, Fierce and Transformed, which has been featured on FOX Good Day, ABC Good Morning Texas and a host of other radio, television and print media. Bridgette is also the host of her own show on IGTV “But First Coffee with Bridgette Reed” where she highlights amazing women and shares on various topics through a segment called “Cream & Sugar.” Less well known is the fact that over the past ten years she has successfully created six businesses and has guided the growth of a million dollar corporation. She has also taught at major corporations about business fundamentals and is now a serial entrepreneur, including her online retail store Olivia Sophia Stationery. In the first year of opening the store, she won Best Of The Knot Weddings 2017, and her Exclusive Marriage & Grace Family Planner was featured on ABC WFAA Good Morning Texas. In addition, Bridgette Reed received the 40 under 40 awards in the Gifts & Stationery industry present by Stationery Trend Magazine in partnership with Gift & Home Association and Young Gift Executives.
But even with all of that she has a story that grounded in overcoming the many obstacles that life has thrown her way including overcoming low self-worth. If you’ve ever felt insignificant or afraid to be authentic with your struggles, you’ll be encouraged by Bridgette today.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- What prophesy has to do with Bridgette and I becoming friends
- Why we are to declare who others are even if they are not yet
- About her course on how to build a business
- How her business Olivia Sophia Stationary got started
- The story of how she wasn’t supposed to be able to get pregnant and the miracle that followed
- Advice for those who want their own online store
- What story do you want to tell behind your brand?
- Why giving back to others is key to success
- Resting in God’s good and perfect will
- What she sees as her greatest impact
- Why authentic is greater than perfect
- Why what she thought what disqualified her was what people connected to the most
- Being teachable and humble
- Why failure will be your greatest teacher
- What she’s learning right now about how to believe what God says is true
- Olivia Sophia Stationary
- Business Course
- Keepsake Kitchen Recipe Holder (available in 2019)
- Marriage and Grace Family Planner (available in 2019)
- IGTV show highlighting other women
- Gateway Church
- Her blog post “Top 34 Lessons Life Has Taught Me”
Find Bridgette on social media:
Find Jill on social media:
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
One last thing …. Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you’ll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible. Thanks so much!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!